On Wednesdays from 1 February 2012: Meet us and interesting singles for a relaxed chat about dating @ N’s Satay Bar 6:30pm- 8.30pm
Would you like to:
- talk about dating with other singles in a relaxed environment?
- get feedback about your dating from people who are not in your social circle?
- find single friends that are interested in similar things as you?
- figure out why how to increase your chances of finding an awesome partner?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you are very welcome to come and meet us! Where: N’s Satay Bar, the lounge upstairs, 296 Russell St (behind QV and the State library) When: Wednesdays, 6:30pm-8.30pm Why: for a relaxed chat about dating and what you are looking for. This is a FREE catch up and it is possible to have cheap food and drinks. Talking about your dating experience and what you are looking for with people who are in a similar situation as you, can help you see what you could improve to attract an awesome partner.
- You have the opportunity to find like-minded single friends and may even find a perfect wing.
- You let us know what you are interested in so we can search for more like-minded singles for you.
- You and other singles will also be invited to activities that interest you. It could for example be beer or wine tasting, salsa dancing, cycling, running or something totally different.
You tell us what you want and we try to make it happen. Please register your interest by answering to this post so we know how many tables to set up, can notify you of any cancellations and can describe how we look for you to quickly find us. Don’t hesitate to send us any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on Wednesdays at N’s Satay Bar from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Please note NO meetup 1 August. It was replaced by Sunday 29 July.