Are you PrePaired to get out there?
Would you like to:
• talk about dating with other singles in a relaxed environment?
• get feedback about your dating from people who are not in your social circle?
• find single friends who are interested in similar things as you?
• tell us what kind of partner you are looking for so we can find someone for you?
• figure out how to increase your chances of finding an awesome partner?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, come and meet Will and Annette who are PrePaired.
Where: N’s Satay Bar, 296 Russell St (Behind QV and the State library)
When: Wednesdays, 6.30pm-8pm (no meetup Wednesday 27 June instead we will meet Sunday 24 June 1pm at the Terrace cafe in Botanic Gardens)
Why: for a relaxed chat about dating and what you are looking for. This is a FREE catch up and it is possible to have cheap food and drinks.
Talking about your dating experience and what you are looking for with people who are in a similar situation as you, can help you see what you could improve to attract an awesome partner.
• You have the opportunity to find like-minded single friends and may even find a perfect wing or a partner.
• You let us know what you are interested in so we can search for more like-minded singles for you.
• You and other singles will also be invited to activities that interest you. It could for example be speedy bowling, whiskey tasting,” suburbing”, salsa dancing, cycling, running or something totally different. Our next event is a fun wine tasting for singles with a wine expert from Bordeaux.
You tell us what you want and we try to make it happen. Please let us know if you are coming to N’s Satay Bar so we know how many tables to book and can notify you of any cancellations. Don’t hesitate to send us any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on Wednesdays at N’s Satay Bar from 6.30pm to 8pm (No Meetup 16 May)
PrePaired – Get Out There